- Orleans County Agricultural District
- Orleans County Planning Board
- Orleans County Marine Park
- Kendall-Yates-Carlton Local Waterfront Revitalization Program
- Erie Canal Local Waterfront Revitalization Program
- Orleans County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Map Orleans
- Western Orleans Comprehensive Plan
- Lake Ontario State Parkway Study
Local Government Training
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, the County of Orleans Department of Planning and Development will be presenting the 2020 Spring Land Use Training Workshop through the WebEx meeting application, originating with the New York State Department of State – Division of Local Government Training in Albany.
A limited number of in-person seating is available on a first come, first served basis in the Legislative Chambers of the County Office Building, located at 14016 Route 31 West, Albion, NY 14411. In order to attend the session in-person, you are required to reserve a space by calling the Orleans County Department of Planning and Development at (585)589-3198, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.